GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
The Buscus Series: A Fan-Made Series of Randomness and Making Fun of Games Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
The Buscus Series: A Fan-Made Series of Randomness and Making Fun of Games Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
The Buscus Series: A Fan-Made Series of Randomness and Making Fun of Games Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
The Buscus Series: A Fan-Made Series of Randomness and Making Fun of Games Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
The Buscus Series: A Fan-Made Series of Randomness and Making Fun of Games Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
The Buscus Series: A Fan-Made Series of Randomness and Making Fun of Games Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
The Buscus Series: A Fan-Made Series of Randomness and Making Fun of Games Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
The Buscus Series: A Fan-Made Series of Randomness and Making Fun of Games Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
The Buscus Series: A Fan-Made Series of Randomness and Making Fun of Games Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
The Buscus Series: A Fan-Made Series of Randomness and Making Fun of Games Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
The Buscus Series: A Fan-Made Series of Randomness and Making Fun of Games Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
The Buscus Series: A Fan-Made Series of Randomness and Making Fun of Games Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
The Buscus Series: A Fan-Made Series of Randomness and Making Fun of Games Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
The Buscus Series: A Fan-Made Series of Randomness and Making Fun of Games Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
The Buscus Series: A Fan-Made Series of Randomness and Making Fun of Games Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
The Buscus Series: A Fan-Made Series of Randomness and Making Fun of Games Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
The Buscus Series: A Fan-Made Series of Randomness and Making Fun of Games Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
The Buscus Series: A Fan-Made Series of Randomness and Making Fun of Games Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
The Buscus Series: A Fan-Made Series of Randomness and Making Fun of Games Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

The Buscus Series: A Fan-Made Series of Randomness and Making Fun of Games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Talvox
Green Spice
Green Spice
Talvox

Upvotes: : 2

The Buscus Series: A Fan-Made Series of Randomness and Making Fun of Games Empty
PostSubject: The Buscus Series: A Fan-Made Series of Randomness and Making Fun of Games   The Buscus Series: A Fan-Made Series of Randomness and Making Fun of Games EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:53 am

Hello everyone. Recently, I made a story that was based largely on making fun of things, and it is largely based around Tobuscus, and I thought I'd make a thread of it. Tell me what you think of Book's one and two, and then give me suggestions for book 3, which I am currently working on.

Book 1 is called Buscus: The God of Madness.

Book 2 is Called To(e): The God of Perfectly Normal Sanity.

Now, for book 1.
Spoiler:

And here's book 2.
Spoiler:

Read Book 2 for now, because I had that in my files. I have to write number 1. Again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Taladox
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

Upvotes: : 58

The Buscus Series: A Fan-Made Series of Randomness and Making Fun of Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Buscus Series: A Fan-Made Series of Randomness and Making Fun of Games   The Buscus Series: A Fan-Made Series of Randomness and Making Fun of Games EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:45 am

Just a question, How is this related to tobuscus?

(I'm not bashing or anything, I only do that when the idea is downright stupid, just asking)
Back to top Go down
Talvox
Green Spice
Green Spice
Talvox

Upvotes: : 2

PostSubject: Re: The Buscus Series: A Fan-Made Series of Randomness and Making Fun of Games   The Buscus Series: A Fan-Made Series of Randomness and Making Fun of Games EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:09 am

Well, literal trailers are in the thing, and usually Tobuscus is the boss. Well, Buscus and To(e), are completely different people, but they merge in book 3. And Gabuscus is the boss in book 3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Taladox
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Buscus Series: A Fan-Made Series of Randomness and Making Fun of Games   The Buscus Series: A Fan-Made Series of Randomness and Making Fun of Games Empty

Back to top Go down

The Buscus Series: A Fan-Made Series of Randomness and Making Fun of Games
Page 1 of 1